Who can be a Supporting Partner?
- Non-profit business organizations, agencies & associations, such as Chambers of Commerce, industry associations and professional organizations.
- Not-for-profit educational organizations, such as community colleges, state colleges and universities.
- Local, state and federal government agencies that are interested in supporting Colorado Companies to Watch on their website and other marketing avenues.
Why become a Supporting Partner?
- CONNECT to a national program that recognizes second-stage growth companies from all industries and sectors statewide.
- ELEVATE your profile statewide through a reputable and highly successful program.
- CREATE opportunities for your members and constituents — regardless of industry, geographical region or sector — by nominating them and thereby increasing the opportunity for winners to be selected among your audience.