Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW) Gala Awards Dinner
As a 2021 Winner, CCTW would like to honor you at our 13th Annual Gala Celebration.
2021 Winners receive two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the event.
Friday, October 22, 2021
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
General Registration: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Gala Awards Dinner: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Valet Available 15th Street & California
Self-Parking at 14th Street & Welton
Final ticket sales will close on October 15th at 11am. Don’t wait, register now!
No additional registrations will be accepted after this time.
Ordering a table and don’t know all of your guests yet?
Just enter TBD for first and last name and use your email.
We’ll confirm your attendees with you in early October.
Colorado Companies to Watch is dedicated to the safety and health of all our guests attending this year’s Gala. We will be closely monitoring Colorado Department of Health and CDC guidelines leading up to the event for last minute recommendations and guidance. In the event we are unable to hold a large event on October 22, the event will be postponed until 2022. All ticket purchases will be transferred to the new date. Unfortunately, no refunds will be given.
In preparation for October 22, 2021, our key prevention strategies include:
- the recommnedation of all our guests to vaccinate against COVID-19 prior to attending.
- wearing masks correctly and consistently.
- social distancing where possible. Maximum guests per table is 8.
- asking those who are not vaccinated and have come in close contact with another who has contracted COVID or any person showing symptoms of COVID 10 days or closer to the event, to gift your ticket to another person. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be honored.
- taking our COVID pre-event electronic health survey prior to attending the event.
October 22, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue Phone: 303-436-1234
Experience the culture of downtown from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. Located one block from the 16th Street Mall and walking distance to Denver Center for the Performing Arts, our hotel offers a stylish stay in downtown Denver with access to the 27th-floor Peaks Lounge, the highest-rising lounge in the city with spectacular Rocky Mountain views.