Nominate a Cool Company
Do you know a Company Worth Watching?
Is it You?
These companies have real stories to tell. We want to hear them.
2nd Stage companies hold a unique place in our economy.
Through their leadership, innovation, and growth, they ignite our communities with potential beyond measure. They are fueling the economic fire.
Support Colorado’s 2nd Stage companies by nominating or applying today and shining the spotlight on those that truly deserve it.
The Colorado Companies to Watch nomination process is quick and easy, and takes just a few minutes.
Nominations Now Open!!!
Nominate as many companies as you'd like. See Eligibility Criteria below.
Submit or Draft is Available!
You can save your nomination as a draft and come back and update/complete it.
You will be registered in our system when you complete your 1st nomination if you don’t already have an account. The account is setup to use the Nominator’s email id. You will receive an email about your new account. If you don’t see it, no worries. Just request a password reset using your Nominator email id here:
Submitted nominations can be seen below after you login. Remember to come back to the Nomination page. Just select Nominate from the main menu.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2019:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success