Meet Our 2021 Finalists
These amazing companies are the Finalists for our 2021 Colorado Companies to Watch Award.
We’ll announce the winners later this summer.
8z Real Estate
Aerosol Devices, Inc.
AiA Industries, LLC dba Dalyte
Aspen Technology Group
Banner Signs and Decals
Barn Owl Tech, Inc.
Black Swift Technologies
Crusoe Energy Systems
Cusa Tea and Coffee
Double Helix Optics
Espinoza Consulting Services
Green Goo by Sierra Sage
Harrison Home Systems
Hayden Outdoors, LLC
Holidaily Brewing Company
House of Revenue
Insight Designs Web Solutions LLC
MLS Senior Care LLC
On Beat Digital
Packaging Express, Inc.
PIN Business Network
Pit Liquor by Distilled Bath and Body
Pub Dog Colorado
Quandary Consulting Group
Sam’s Meat Market
Soulvation Society LLC
STAQ Pharma, Inc.
The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver
The Dough Bar
Meet the 2021 Judges!
2021 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year prior to the award year:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success