Meet Our Finalists
These amazing companies are the finalists for our Colorado Companies to Watch Award.
We’ll announce the winners in September.
4B Marketing Co. Alpine Start Altia Arryved Inc. Ascent360 Atlas Real Estate BEKN BillingPlatform Black Swift Technologies LLC. Bluestaq LLC. Bolder Industries Bonusly Boulder Engineering Studio BruMate Brandfolder Cadence Labs LLC. CHC Training LLC. Cheddar Up Churchill Navigation Cliexa Cusa Tea dBMEDx Devetry Distillery 291 Double Helix Optics EcoVessel Enzoic Fear Free LLC. FloWater From Your Friends Relationship Marketing Fruition
Garlic Media Group Hayden Outdoors Real Estate HeartHero Hygge Power Inflow Insight Designs Web Solutions LLC. Integrity Fire Safety Services Jaxon Engineering and Maintenance Kind Home Solutions Kodo Kids Lark Information Technology Lightning Systems Living As One Make West ManagedMethods Martha Weidmann MBio Diagnostics Inc. McDevitt Taco Supply MDScripts MFB Fertility MLS Senior Care LLC. Office Evolution Outside Analytics Pana PIN Business Network Platte River Networks Point Solutions Group QalibreMD Quality Audio Video Realvolve Red Leg Brewing Company LLC.
Redeam RKS Design & Engineering LLC. Rodwin Architecture RovR Products Rule4 SAF Safe Rx Sales BQ Shotzr Inc. Skywriter MD Sloane's Carpet Secret SmarterChaos SonderMind Sospes LLC. Stateless Steep Digital Marketing Stream SurgiReal Products The Public Works Transworld Business Advisors – Rocky Mountain Traverse Builders LLC. Turbine Labs VAIREX air systems Valyant AI Verblio VOCO Wana Brands Weller Westland Distributing Wild Zora YellowDog
Meet the 2020 Judges! Coming Soon
2020 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2017:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success