Meet Our Finalists
These amazing companies are the finalists for our Colorado Companies to Watch Award.
We’ll announce the winners in September.
4B Marketing Co.
Atlas Real Estate
Black Swift Technologies LLC.
Boulder Engineering Studio
Cadence Labs LLC.
CHC Training LLC.
Cusa Tea and Coffee
Double Helix Optics
Fear Free LLC.
From Your Friends Relationship Marketing
Garlic Media Group
Hayden Outdoors Real Estate
Insight Designs Web Solutions LLC.
Integrity Fire Safety Services
Jaxon Engineering and Maintenance
Kind Home Solutions
Lark Information Technology
Living As One
MBio Diagnostics Inc.
McDevitt Taco Supply
MLS Senior Care LLC.
NINE dot ARTS
PIN Business Network
Platte River Networks
Point Solutions Group
Quality Audio Video
Red Leg Brewing Company LLC.
RKS Design & Engineering LLC.
Sloane's Carpet Secret
Steep Digital Marketing
Syn Ack Fin Network & Computer Services LLC.
The Public Works
Transworld Business Advisors – Rocky Mountain
Traverse Builders LLC.
VAIREX air systems
VOCO Creative LLC.
Meet the 2020 Judges! Coming Soon
2020 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2017:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success