Meet Our Finalists
2nd Stage Companies Fueling the Economic Fire
Do you know a Company Worth Watching? Is it You?
These amazing companies are the finalists for our Colorado Companies to Watch Award.
We’ll announce the winners in June.
8z Real Estate
A-Train Marketing Communications
ARB Midstream, LLC
ATLAS CPAs & Advisors PLLC
Atlas Real Estate Group
Aureus Techsystems LLC
AvenueWest Global Franchise
B Public Relations
B&B Blending, LLC.
Big B’s Hard Cider and Delicious Orchards
Blue Margin, Inc.
Comptek Technologies, LLC
Crazy Scrubs, Inc.
CTS Distributing, Inc.
East Daley Capital Advisors
Environmental Consulting Services
Garlic Media Group
Grist Brewing Company
Hermes Worldwide, Inc.
Innovest Portfolio Solutions
Johnson Storage & Moving
Joyride Brewing Company
Lark Information Technology, Inc.
Meridian Fire and Security, LLC
Merritt Aluminum Products Company
Neuworks Mechanical, Inc.
Ozo Coffee Company
Paul Sutton's Peak Structural
Quality First Plumbing and Heating
Rowdy Mermaid Kombucha
Sopra Communities, Inc.
Survival Frog, LLC
Teakoe | Tea Supply Co.
The Human Bean of Northern Colorado
Treepod Hanging Habitats / Slackline Industries
YG Acoustics LLC
2018 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2017:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success
Our 2018 winners have real stories to tell.
We can’t wait to hear them.
We’ll announce the 2018 Winners in June