Meet Our Finalists
These amazing companies are the finalists for our Colorado Companies to Watch Award.
We’ll announce the winners in June.
8z Real Estate
A.Train Marketing Communications Inc.
Advanced Space, LLC
Aerofield Services LLC
Aqua Hot Heating Systems, Inc.
Atlas Real Estate Group
Automotive Titling Corporation
Avid Product Development, LLC
B Public Relations
Black Swift Technologies
Bold Legal LLC
Boulder Engineering Studio
Colorado Campervan, LLC
Colorado Computer Support, Inc.
Colorado Tech Shop
Concept 32 / Closet and Storage Concepts
Covered Custom Linings, Inc.
Digital Assets Data
Double Helix Optics
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis, Inc.
Email on Acid
Fire on the Mountain Buffalo Wings
Flow Right Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc.
Furniture For Life
Garlic Media Group
H5 Data Centers
Hermes Worldwide, Inc.
HIgh Country Search Group
Hixxa Communications Inc.
Innova Emergency Medical Associates
Innovest Portfolio Solutions, LLC
Journey Employer Solutions
JPM Prototype & Mfg., Inc.
Laws Whiskey House
LED Supply Co.
Maxwell Financial Labs, Inc.
Merritt Aluminum Products Company
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
OZO Coffee Company
Pelican Bay at Cherry Creek State Park
Rank One Computing
Rocky Mountain Westy Inc.DBA: Van Cafe
Scottish Window Tinting
Sleeping Giant Brewing Company
Sloane's Carpet Secret
Spinster Sisters Co.
Steep Digital Marketing
Talent Navigation Experts
The Spice Guy
Tipping Point Solutions, Inc.
VAIREX air systems
Vinyl Me, Please
Ziggi's Coffee Franchise, LLC
2019 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2017:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success