2nd Stage Companies Fueling the Economic Fire
Do you know a Company Worth Watching? Is it You?
All the applications are in! Thanks so much to all of the people who sent in nominations and to the great companies who have applied.
2018 Applications are closed, but here’s what you need to know for next year.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2017:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success
Our 2018 winners have real stories to tell.
We can’t wait to hear them.
We’ll announce the 2018 Winners in June